Tuesday 15 November 2011

SUPRISE>>>>

          Yabada baduuuu!!!...being blessed to have such a wonderful hubby that always make SUPRISE!!! semenjak kami berkahwin, kuota untuk budget perfume will always granted to him..he he he he...he always choose for me the best and worth item..yup..my choice is always to be 'Estee Lauder "Sheer" '...before this hubby bought for me " Clarins"..the scents was really makes me fall in lav with it..but it was d last stock..so dah takde dah...last year Estee Lauder but not "sheer"...!! tapi Mama dah hentam habih habisan  till no more..            he choose for me this...take a look babe...what a day...what a life..hhmmm thnk u soooo much my dear hubby.......lav u a lotttttssss....lav Eternity




la la la la la.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...